Onsite Registration will be available starting at 11 AM Wednesday June 12th at the Reception Desk of the conference!
To stay informed, please subscribe to the Announcements List, used exclusively for conference matters.
- May 3: Website updated: Conference Program, Organizing Committees, Contact information available.
- April 3: The Cambio de Colores conference will offer University of Missouri Continuing Education Units (CEUs). The CEU cost is included in the registration. Click here for more information.
- The following are important deadlines for presenters:
- Register by June 2nd, 2013 to avoid the late registration fee.
- June 12th-14th, 2013: Twelfth Cambio de Colores – Latinos in the Heartland conference
- The Conference Library is being updated: Provides access to the books of Proceedings, and to papers, abstracts and presentations from the eleven previous Cambio de Colores conferences. This is, by far, the website that has more information about research and best practices on immigrant integration.